Tuesday, 31 January 2012

A Hunter's Mad Lib

Last year while my husband Mike and I were hunting last year we tried hunting in Jaffray, BC where you can only walk up the mountain to find the elk. You're not allowed to use an atv or vehicle to get up and down the mountain if you're hunting.

One night, I was bored. I couldn't find our mad libs, so I made one up and then when it was done I put it on the door of a storage shed where guide outfitters keep their stuff safe.

Just in case you don't know what mad libs are, they're short stories where nouns, adjectives, verbs etc have been taken out and someone comes up with the answer.

It's called How To Make Rock Soup

Once upon a time there was a flashy hunter who like to spank rocks until Boxing Day, then the hunter would use the fridge to turn the leaves a frozen yellow.

When this was all done the hunter boiled water and made rock soup. After a long day of cooking the hunter looked at the clock and decided it was time to go hunting, knowing that one can't burn rock soup.

After many hours the hunter returned to dinner served by Goldilocks. She was a great camp cook. This made the hunter happy.

The End


No comments:

Post a Comment