Friday, 20 July 2012

In Regards To The Colorado Shooting

I have to say this although I don't know the full details of what happened because I don't watch the news due to the amount of  negativity that flows like the Nigara Waterfall did back in the 60's.

I've seen a few statuses on Facebook talking about the incident.

I have Bipolar Disorder and I can tell you that I have gotten angry but I do know the difference between right and wrong. What this person did is wrong but in the same token the town that  this person lives in needs to recognize that they are at fault too.

Jump up and down if you will. Scream at the top of your lungs and tell me I'm wrong but I AM CORRECT!

I've gotten very angry at one person had reoccuring nightmares about what I could do to someone who has pissed me off so bad due to repeated exposure experiences. I blogged about it and then the nightmare stopped.

I am medicated at least somewhat more than others, I've had over 5 years of counselling and read several books about how to get better, I've been diagnosed and I will tell the world I am Bipolar.

As example of repeated exposure that no one seems to think is anything but it's HUGE: someone making fun of you; calling you stupid, your ideas are dumb, you will never amount to anything, "I don't see you doing that", etc, etc.

This experience builds and builds and builds to the point of no return. The actions this person took in a way you could consider it self defense even though it is completely inappropriate.

PEOPLE NEED TO STOP AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING AND DOING TO OTHERS BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW IF THEY HAVE THE MENTAL ILLNESS DNA.

EVERY PHYSICALLY TRAUMATIC AND EMOTIONALLY TRAUMATIC EVENT CREATES MORE OF A CHEMICAL IMBALANCE.

SO COULD EVERYONE STOP AND THINK ABOUT HOW YOU TREAT OTHERS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE?

No comments:

Post a Comment