Friday, 11 May 2012

TO ALL GOVERNMENT AGENCIES WHO ASSESS DISABILITIES FOR TAX PURPOSES

I'm shouting because I'm tired of government agencies not having a clue what Bipolar Disorder is, what it does, how it effects and affects individuals who have been diagnosed/undiagnosed.

Last year I applied through The National Benefit Authority for a disability tax credit certificate because  I am Bipolar. The information wasn't good enough. My interpretation to this result was that I'm not Bipolar enough.

I found new evidence of my Bipolar Disordered condition and 3, you heard me, 3 forms later I'm still being told that I'm not Bipolar enough.

The flimsy excuse of blaming doctors, psychiatrists, psychologists IS NOT GOING TO WORK ANYMORE. These people who have obtained their diplomas in their field do not spend enough time with their  patients. All they want to do is prescribe medication, and make sure you're doing blood tests.

Blood tests are a ridiculous concept because of the ever increasing amount of seniors needing blood test for this, a urine sample for that, and a feces deposit for this and that.

Just because they have a general diploma in that field of study does not make them an authority on Bipolar Disorder and any other kind of mental illness. They don't listen to what is going on the person's life. If they listened then they would be able to see a pattern as the highs, the lows, the emotional level ranges by learning how many physically traumatic and emotionally traumatic events that the person has had throughout the course of their life.

The next lesson you need to learn is that persons with mental illness are usually born chemically imbalanced as the balance because it's GENETIC. Once a physically traumatic or emotionally traumatic event occurs the chemical imbalance gets worse even on medication.

I also declare that you need to buy my ebook called I Am Normal... If You're Bipolar because it will be a great start to obtaining knowledge about what this and other mental illness are truly about.

So when somebody applies for a disability tax credit certificate for Bipolar Disorder pick up the phone and talk to them. They are the best source to refer to not some general diploma'd doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment