Yes it's a happy, fluffy moment because my writing schedule has changed with hubbys' work schedule. It is a challenge as a person with Bipolar Disorder to get back onto track once a schedule has changed. Most Bipolars don't take to change, they get rather grumpy about the whole thing. If things aren't the way they usually are then there's an upset in the chemical balancing nature.
It can take several days before an adjustment is made to this newness or it can take up to 2 weeks for the adjustment. Most of the time it takes me at least a week to get back into the groove and by the end of the two week cycle I'm back to adjusting to another schedule.
So the happy, fluffy moment I'll take it because on the first day of the new schedule I wrote 3 pages for It's A Long Ways Up and the chaper I'm writing keeps pushing forward trying to get out.
I take my time because in the past I've been a flurry of activity, rushing to get something done. Ripping through time and space to end up exhausted or completely ignoring the life around me.
Yep, the happy, fluffy moment of doing, not stuck in the trying to adjust then by the end of a two week schedule just getting back into the moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment