Monday, 16 April 2012

Signs Of Bipolar Depression

I've been thinking about writing this blog about symptoms of depression because if one was to look at my facebook personal page and scrolled through you can tell when I'm up and when I'm down. I think most persons that have what I have post like I do.

I live in a town where it is considered quite the jaunt to my place and due to gas prices I'm rarely with my jeep in the driveway. When I do leave the house, it's almost like a believe it or not moment. There are people that I know, and well, I'm not interacting with them due to certain issues. I'm not getting into it. They know and well this isn't about them. It's about the typical chemically imbalanced person that is interactive in social mediums going through what I go through.

As an advisory note, when I click on someone to be a friend, I take it seriously. I don't click to add to the numbers and not pay attention. We are supposed to be getting to know one another. I cherish my friends that show their friendship by liking/commenting/emails.

Advice: If you want to add to your numbers don't add me.

This is where a depressive period comes into play.

I will unfriend those who don't give me the time of day. I am aware that everyone has their own lives and their own issues. I deal with mine everyday. Everyone has a scheduled time in which they spend on facebook. Some of us, like myself, spend more time than you. I'm addicted to Happy Island and Hot Shots. You can tell by the level I'm at. People send me requests to help, and I try to help. I've been helping someone and now it seems as though I can't because I don't really play the game, I tried and it's no fun when you don't have friends who play.

I blocked some people that I unfriended, I was going to block them all but it takes too long because I have slow internet. It's competing for first place with dial up. lol.

Another sign of depression is when it comes to wall photo posting. I found some pretty good ones. I try to make  fun of my problems and it's an off sense of humor. I have to find funny because I've read that most Bipolars are never happy. Most are grumpy, so I take silly photos of my Smurfs, Meemoo, or do things that most find dumb and etc, etc. I like being funny, I don't like depression.

A big sign is when something goes wrong even though there isn't the intention, that I won't like or comment when I'm always liking or commenting typically everyday. One could consider facebook, twitter, email as my lifeline to the world because I feel so isolated here.

When my facebook, twitter or email doesn't work properly like it should then I have a Conspiracy Theory that someone more chemically imbalanced and even more emotional than me has reported me or I'm not allowed to post my opinions and thoughts.

Every person on this planet has opinions, and thoughts.

My questions are these: Are you to be the only one who has opinions or thoughts? Are you the only one that everyone pays attention to? Should we only care what we're doing and stick our noses up at others?

I am scheduling an appointment with my doctor to find a medication that will stop the falling into depression, so affected by social mediums not working properly worked into one of the Conspiracy Theories.

No comments:

Post a Comment