Monday, 2 April 2012

Going On A Road Trip

I love being funny, it is far more fun than the depressedness. (The essence of depression). If I can't laugh and get excited about being able to find treasures that are cheap and the value is more. Most importantly is the fact that I get to go somewhere and see the landscape because it enthralls me. I could stare all day long at landscape.

So this is me being excited and funny. This is sung like Going on a Lion Hunt :)

Going on a road trip
going on a road trip
I'm not afraid, I've got my hubby by my side

Going on a road trip
going on a road trip
oopp there's a light
can't go around it
got to go through it

Going on a road trip
going on a road trip
oopp there's a bridge
can't go under it
gotta go over it

Going on a road trip
going on a road trip
oopp here we are
I've got cash in hand
let's find the treasure

LOL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment