As of late, it seems as though people like to come over to my place without calling, they just show up. The last unexpected and unwanted person was the owners' grandson who was told to check the deck railing. I told him about how his grandmother wrecked the heating system and he confirmed it because, "Grandpa looked after the heating system."
With the influx of people pulling into my driveway, I have anxieties about people deciding they need to come onto the property in which I'm paying the rent. Every time I hear a truck or a car, my stomach turns into knots and I listen carefully expecting the engine to stop and a knock on the door.
When I have these kinds of dreams it's usually in sets of four so here's the dream.
This is the door.
The Remax Property Manager is knocking on the door and I walk around the corner and I see him. I open the door, give him a left hook to the jaw, and kick his butt down the hill saying, "Your wife needs to call me."
The Remax Property Manager is knocking on the door and I walk around the corner and I see him. I open the door, give him a left hook to the jaw, kick him the knackers, and kick his butt down the hill saying, "Your wife needs to call me."
The Remax Property Manager is knocking on the door and I walk around the corner and I see him. I open the door, give him a left hook to the jaw, kick him in the knackers, take a stick and beat him down to the ground then I kick his butt down the hill saying, "Your wife needs to call me."
This is the stick I beat him with. It measures the amount of diesel in the tank. I wrote that it's an 1100 liter tank. The owner went through 3300 liters last winter when she resided here.
These are the shovels, which one would you like to use?
This is the 15 to 20 foot hill I kick his butt down.
I have to say that I pay the rent, this is my place and get off my property. Don't worry as soon as I can I'll be finding a new place to live.
This is just in case you didn't see how well Remax is represented. Doesn't this match the Remax commercials? Makes me want to call a Remax agent buy a house from them. (Heavy sarcasm)
I'm going to pay the rent today and I'm bringing this photo in so that the Managing Broker has some "pudding" to look at. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment