Tuesday, 20 March 2012

I Googled Myself Today

I was trying to think of a better title but nothing seems fitting.

This is a blog about the ups and downs of having Bipolar Disorder and I've been down. I've been trying to feel better but nothing seemed to be working so I decided to Google myself and click the next button.

The only person who can help me feel less depressed and all the emotions that lie there is me. Googling helped. I'm not sure how to interpret it but what I can say is that if you're depressed and trying to do something and you fall hard it could help. Do you have no will to create food, no will to write, no will to try, thinking that nobody likes your book, they don't like the conveyance of the messages, etc etc? I was there and this up moment may not last but it's a celebration of expression moment.

I might not have the best selling ebook out there but to be categorized with best selling under $15 made me feel hopeful.

From the beginning, I've always wanted to give partial proceeds to a charitable organization. That's just how I am, always wanting others not to experience what I have or am experiencing. I want this world to be a better place. So when I say I'm donating 25 cents from every sale of the ebook it's because I want to help. When I reach a minimum of $100 I'll be sending out a cheque. To send anything less doesn't seem like it would do much of anything. I'd like to see the money used to help make someone's day. It could be small like flowers, dinner for two, something that will provide a smile.

So if you feel down and crawling along the floor, google yourself and see what's going on in the internet world.

No comments:

Post a Comment