Sunday, 14 October 2012

It Feels Good To Stretch

Today has been a good day. A remarkable day actually if you knew that I have a fear of the word free because nothing ever is. But today I created my first website/blog. I had another site but I couldn't upload any of the work I've done over the past 5 years.

It makes my day that I have overcome several things today and being able to create a beautiful website with tons of pictures of my creations.

I started an evoltionary series that I will continue on my new site and keep this one as my environmental conditions. I'll be retyping that up and soon there'll be new ones for everyone to read.

One could say the first site was my learning site and now I know how to create properly for the new one.



No comments:

Post a Comment