Every night for the past week I have a dream that doesn't connect into reality. It's a good thing, I think. The temptation of putting thoughts into action is followed by a prayer to please take these thoughts away while in daylight hours. The thoughts go away, and off my brain goes into another array of thoughts.
I'm afraid of what would happen if I ever got so angry that I unleashed. So inside the bottle with a very tight seal is where it's kept. Rightly so, that it should be there. I know this is repeated exposure experience.
This dream starts out like in The Road to Elderado computer animated movie. Hulo and Tulo are lying on the wood floor in their cell on the ship with Hulo using rocks to show the route of intent.
"So, in the middle of the night we will rippy roo to town, go through the drive thru at Tim Horton's and order large triple triples' with sleevies. Then we shall take a left and park the jeep near the woods. We will put on our black ski masks, black gloves to match our black jacket, pants and shoes and make our way down the back trail. We will find a medium sized boulder and place it on top the hood of the red Toyota car, creating an indent."
This dream ends. A different one starts.
"So, in the middle of the night we will rippy roo to town, go through the Tim Horton's drive thru and order large triple triples' with sleevies. Then we shall take a left and park the jeep near the woods. We will put on our black ski masks, black gloves to match our black jacket, pants and shoes and make our way down the back trail. We will take our crow bars, smash the windows, and leave a medium sized boulder on top the hood of the red Toyota car, creating an indent."
This dream ends. Yet another occurs.
"So, in the middle of the night we will rippy roo to town, go through the Tim Horton's drive thru and order large triple triples' with sleevies. Then we shall take a left and park the jeep near the woods. We will put on our black ski masks, black gloves to match our black jacket, pants and shoes and make our way down the back trail. We will take our Crocodile Dundee Knife and slash the shop tarp walls in "X" like fashion. We'll use our crow bars to smash the windows, and leave a medium sized boulder on top the hood of the red Toyota, creating an indent."
This dream ends. The final dream before I wake up.
"So, in the middle of the night we will rippy roo to town, go through the Tim Horton's drive thru and order large triple triples' with sleevies. Then we shall take a left and park the jeep near the woods. We will put on our black ski masks, black gloves to match our black jacket, pants and shoes and make our way down the back trail. We will take our Crocodile Dundee Knife and slash the shop tarp walls in "X" like fashion, then create straight cut lines on the trailer wheels between the tire grooves. We'll use our crow bars to smash the windows, and leave a medium sized boulder on top the hood of the red Toyota, creating an indent."
I'm hoping that by writing this down will help elevate these dreams. You're probably wondering why I'm angry. We don't live in a time where women had no rights and where it was our husbands that did the talking. I feel angry that a company who values their business reputation would allow such a scammer to use their real estate company to provide rental property management services. When you hear "Remax" you think it's a great real estate company because of their slogan "Above the Crowd". At least I did.
Yes, I'm talking about my ridiculous property manager who told me that my husband had to talk to him about the broiler furnace heating system. When I looked at the place he told me that it wouldn't cost very much for the diesel oil heat. There was firewood in the back to build upon so that the broiler wouldn't have to be used. Then we moved in and the owners sold the firewood. The broiler system had a cracked pump, he said he was going to have it fixed. No certified professional showed up.
There are outdated propane tanks that were supposed to be replaced and there are no new propane tanks at this residence. We moved in here back in June, it's now February.
On several occasions, I talked to him about the excessive consumption of diesel fuel. He never did a thing about it. In December we purchased 235 liters of diesel oil and used it only to heat the floors. Most of the time we had it off and it lasted a month. The gas delivery guy told me that the consumption was too much and the owner had gone through 3300 liters of fuel. She never used any firewood. One month later my husband runs into him at the grocery store and tells the property manager that he should have sent someone out. Within 1 hour a non certified heating person comes out and fixes one issue but doesn't look for anymore problems. This is typical of this local plumbing and heating company. We ran out of diesel fuel in the middle of the night and no one has been out to fix the problem.
The typical response I got was that the owner closed off most of her house and lived in approximately 10% of the house when I've tried to get some attention brought to the problem. So this is how I am supposed to live, apparently. The broiler furnace when it was on kept kicking out and it had to have the restart button pushed. The cracked pump, turns out that this the pump is supposed to keep the garage warm where the water pipes without heating tape around them is located. When it hit -36ish the pipes froze. I called the property manager and was told that he had to talk to my husband about it. My husband and I all ready had a heated discussion over calling and trying to get him to do something about the problem.
There is a wood pellet stove that was a source of heat but it's broken and the owner doesn't want to fix it. We looked it up online how much to fix, and it's cheap. The cost to heat the place would be cheaper because for $235 that will provide you with 490 liters of fuel and it lasts up to 50% longer. I called the property manager and told him that I wanted the wood pellet stove fixed. He told me that my husband had to talk to him. My husband and I all ready had a more heated discussion before I placed that call.
The kicker here is that because this is a rental and it has a deck, it is required by the insurance company that a railing be put around the deck. He hired his wife, his stepson and the three of them put up a two by four railing that looks like a fence and isn't insurance approve-able. A insurance approved deck is not allowed to have a four inch ball pass through any part of the railing. I could lay on the deck and slide off and I could climb through the middle part. If I was the owner I'd be extremely angry that this was attached to the house. It's a beautiful house except the heating problem.
Should I keep praying that these feelings should pass? I know, I know, I have to keep all inside.
Do you ever wonder why there are news stories about people going into their workplace with a rifle and doing unbelievable things? I don't. I know why. Repeated exposure.
Because a picture is worth a thousand words:
No comments:
Post a Comment