My original blog was about my prized collectibles, but I'm looking at selling them so I can turn the ebook I Am Normal... If You're Bipolar into one that you can hold in your hands. I wanted to sell ebooks then reinvest. I had a goal of selling 5 000. This amount would've enabled production of several books for one year. Globally it's attainable if you have capital to use for marketing purposes.
I need to invest in my venture so I've decided to sell my collectibles.
I love the Share Shed because of the amount of things that I've found that people don't want. It's almost crazy so I thought I'd share what I've found and some things I've purchased at 2nd hand antiquey stores.
This wall is behind my computer desk. The fan came from a second hand store in Quesnel, BC
Oriental vases on the top shelfy and on the bottom shelfy are cups. Can you see Porky Pig?
This plate is a Centennial Canadian plate from 1867 to 1967.
I found this at a Share Shed. For Sale $35 CAD
This is a 1961 Los Angeles and California plate.
Found at the Share Shed. For Sale $45 CAD
Look it's Queen Elizabeth's Coronation back in 1953.
Can you believe I found this at the Share Shed? For Sale $15 CAD
Here's Smitty's celebrating Mother's Day 30th Anniversary.
For Sale $40 CAD
Here is Prince Charles and Princess Di's Wedding commemoration.
You can't really tell that the glass is King George VI 1937.
Both found at you guessed it! The Share Shed.
Prince Charles and Diana tea cup $15 CAD
King George VI $25 CAD
Have you seen a cup like this ever? Only at the Share Shed.
Need I say more?
The double handled container was from the Share Shed.
The creamer is hand painted and I bought it super cheap at Clinton's Emporium.
Creamer on right for sale $10 CAD
The glass bottle with oriental peacock and the vase from, you guessed it! The Share Shed.
I found this postcard at Spences Bridge second hand store.
I found this postcard at Spences Bridge second hand store.
Do you like this one? It's from the same place.
The silver plate is of British Columbia and the different things that happen in the province.
Look it's Popeye in a book! Bought it at Clinton Emporium.
The brown lid container is of English decent with hunters wearing red jackets on horses racing.
It's a Snoopy lunch box. I had to have it, I was denied as a child. Just kidding. :)
Metal British Columbia Map Plate $25 CAD
These are different encyclopedias from 1950's and newer but definitely not 2000's.
It's the policeman from McDonald's! Super old Tim Horton's to go cup.
The hats, from the Share Shed, actually all of it is from the Share Shed.
Books that every man should know; how to do things, travel books, boy/male fiction/non-fiction.
All of it from the Share Shed.
Except the bottom row which is the McDonad's collectable Batman and Robin movie cup collection.
Everything else, Share Shed.
These are all classic novels. The bottom three are older than the 60's.
Herbie, that book if you can believe it is about the comic strip cartoon that was created during the war.
There was a newspaper article inside that talked about it and on the other side of the paper it talked about Kilroy and his famous graffiti. At the Share Shed no less.
My favorite section!!!! Walt Disney. Do you see the Black Cauldron series and the movie to go with it? Someone left it at the Share Shed! Donald Duck was found at Value Village in Kamloops.
It's Stitch! He was lost but now he has a home. :)
All the books are for girls/women how to's and fiction.
The Share Shed provided me with all of these resources. I'm now fully equipped to deal with menopause. lol.
The Ultimate Collection! Do you see THE DISNEY WAY? And you wonder why I am the way I am. lol
I have such similar business ethics, it's rather silly.
Do you see the Mickey Mouse and friends cover? That's a 1968 Mickey Mouse Clubhouse LP!
Someone tossed in the pile. I couldn't believe it.
There are Disney cup "mats" and a watch.
George went to Disneyland and all he left at the Share Shed was this cup.
I bought the Disneyland Mickey Mouse coffee cup from Clinton Emporium.
The Mickey visor was from the Share Shed.
Behind the visor not that you can see it is a plastic Mickey Mouse doll. Well loved but the big deal is that his eyes look to the sky. Clinton Emporium had this treasure.
If it wasn't for the Share Shed I wouldn't have had the opportunity to own girls sewing machine!
The Mickey Mouse standing on the base is a cookie stamp from Clinton Emporium.
There are two books that are Mickey Mouse and they aren't the same as the old or new versions.
Could I be any luckier? Share Shed!
Most of these figurines are from the Share Shed.
For Sale: Best Offer for all LPS
Look I'm living the 80's all over again. Culture Club anyone?
Some women to look up to.
Oh look, there at a "kissable" level. SO teenagerish. :)
Share Shed.
A Disney DVD player, Disney Trivia game, Mickey Mouse binder. Left at the Share Shed.
The bottom is an old dollhouse that taught me how to create a foreground, background and floor
for my Comic Strip Drawing correspondence course I tried to take. I found it at the Share Shed.
This plate originated from France and I found it at the Share Shed.
For Sale $100
This is so retro! Wallpaper fabric molded into a plate.
Share Shed was its home before me. For Sale $50
And the ultimate kicker! Double sided even!
Can you believe I found it at the Share Shed?
It's about 4 feet by 3 feet wide.
For Sale $150 CAD
Shipping won't be included due to prices.
What can I say about recycling? I love it and I'm all for it!
I'd be willing to sell some of my treasures if Canadian Pickers would drive Highway 97 from Vancouver to Canim Lake. Well they could take a plane and land in Williams Lake or Kamloops. Barkerville (remember the Gold Rush?) is near Quesnel, which as the crow flies, is not that far at all. I live in Canim Lake, British Columbia and there's a back route to Barkerville. It may be an old road but it's a road trip worth taking :)
Hello Canadian Pickers?
No comments:
Post a Comment